Evonne Sullivan, BA, CHRL, RYT 200
Yoga Teacher, Wellness Advocate, HR Professional
Specializing in yoga and mindfulness for mental health and addiction recovery, Evonne is living her dharma by sharing her experience, strength and hope with others.
Through her 'Yoga for Wellness & Recovery' program and EvonneSullivan.com, she facilitates independent wellness and recovery groups and workshops, as well as working with a variety of organizations, businesses, educational institutions, treatment centres, conferences and special events. She spreads the message of health, wellness, yoga and mindfulness through practice, education and advocacy.
She holds an Honours BA from the University of Guelph, a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resources Management from George Brown College and is a Certified Human Resources Leader.
- Canadian Mental Health Association: National Conference
- Ontario Hospital Association: HealthAchieve
- Conference Board of Canada: Workplace Mental Health
- Human Services & Justice Coordinating Committee Conference: Walking the Path, Finding the Way to Wellness
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association: Youth & Justice National Congress
- University of Western Ontario: Medical & Health Sciences, Health Communications & Wellness Education Centre
- Addiction Services of Thames Valley: Recovery Week London
- Mission Services of London
- Aamjiwnaang First Nation: Youth & Community Centre
- Canadian Broadcasting Company: London Morning "5 Year Milestone"
- Ontario Shores: MindVIne "Yoga, Mental Health & Recovery"
- Whole Body Mental Health Radio: Mindful Psychiatry "Yoga for Addiction Recovery"
- Rogers TV London: Daytime "Mental Health and Addiction Recovery"
- University of Western Ontario: Health4U "Yoga"
- Fanshawe College: Special Events "Recovery Day Rally"
- Yoga of Recovery: Durga Leela
- Yoga for 12 Step Recovery: Nikki Myers
- LifeForce Yoga for Anxiety and Depression: Amy Weintraub
- Recovery 2.0: Tommy Rosen and Kia Miller
- Balancing Moods, Trauma-Sensitive for PTSD, Healthcare 1: YogaFit Canada
- Mental Health First Aid: Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Certified Human Resources Leader: Human Resources Professionals Association
Special Thanks: Family & Friends for Support & Inspiration