Evonne Sullivan BA, CHRL, RYT 200
Registered Yoga Teacher & Certified Human Resources Leader
Specializing in yoga and mindfulness for mental health and addiction recovery, Evonne is living her dharma by sharing her experience, strength and hope with others.
Through her 'Yoga for Wellness & Recovery' program and by means of EvonneSullivan.com, she facilitates independent wellness and recovery groups and workshops, as well as teaching with a variety of organizations, businesses, educational institutions, treatment centres, conferences and special events. Evonne has trained with Yoga of Recovery, Yoga of 12-Step Recovery, Recovery 2.0, LifeForce Yoga for Depression and Anxiety and YogaFit Canada. She spreads the message of health, wellness, yoga and mindfulness through practice, education and advocacy.
She holds an Honours BA from the University of Guelph, a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resources Management from George Brown College and is a Certified HR Professional.
- Canadian Mental Health Association: National Conference - 2016, 2017
- Ontario Hospital Association: HealthAchieve - 2017
- Conference Board of Canada: Workplace Mental Health - 2017
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association: Youth & Justice National Congress - 2017
- Addiction Services of Thames Valley: Recovery Week London - 2016 & 2017
- University of Western Ontario: Wellness Education Centre - 2016, 2017
- Mission Services of London - 2017
- Aamjiwnaang First Nation: Youth & Community Centre - 2016
- Ontario Shores: MindVIne "Yoga, Mental Health & Recovery" - 2017
- Whole Body Mental Health Radio: Mindful Psychiatry "Yoga for Addiction Recovery" - 2017
- Rogers TV London: Daytime "Mental Health and Addiction Recovery" - 2017
- University of Western Ontario: Health4U "Yoga" - 2017
- Fanshawe College: Special Events "Recovery Day Rally" - 2016
Special Thanks: Family & Friends for Support & Inspiration